Sunday, July 26, 2009

Short hair? cut in a bob. any styles?

my hair is in a bob style, it used to be really long and i could do buns/braids/scalp plaites/ponies i could do it all know all i can do is bunches. its not fair has anyone got any websites were i can see different styles for short hair for a 14 year old?



or have you got any styles that you could put forward?



Short hair? cut in a bob. any styles?

I had long hair until a few weeks ago, when I got tired of the length and wanted a bob. I went to the hairstylist with a picture of exactly the style i wanted, that I had gotten off of a makeover website. The hairstylist did NOT give me the cut I wanted, and though i liked it at first, now I'm left with this choppy boring bob that it impossible to style or clip back.



My advice on how I plan to fix this boredom with my hairstyle, is to get it cut shorter. Not as short as a guy's, but short enough to texturize by running a bit of gel through it with your fingers to add volume and fullness.



Depending on your face shape, this can look very good, as I've had it before, and plan to have it again.



Goodluck!



Short hair? cut in a bob. any styles?

girls look girl in short hair. spike it.



Short hair? cut in a bob. any styles?

hey why dont you have a victoria beckham style it looks cool



http://fotosvanbekendepersonen.web-log.n...



Short hair? cut in a bob. any styles?

Short hair sucks.



Short hair? cut in a bob. any styles?

i know it must be frustrating.i know you're 14 but try some adult hairstyles with that and shock people with the mature side of you.try a mini sweep in front and leave the bak out.just experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment