Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My hair is very thick curly - need to change stlye ASAP- will some sort of bob work? if not what sho

I would grow it long (I know that is not asap but long thick curly hair is beautiful).. do NOT cut it into a bob it will get reaally curly and out of control.



My hair is very thick curly - need to change stlye ASAP- will some sort of bob work? if not what should i try?

No, NOT the bob. You will look like you have a fro if your hair is curly. I also have thick curls and I think you should grow it out. Curly hair looks gret when it's long and then it's able to be straightened and llook even better.



Bangs also look great if you have time to straighten them every dyay



My hair is very thick curly - need to change stlye ASAP- will some sort of bob work? if not what should i try?

Grow it longer. It'll drag the curls down and will prevent frizziness. Curly hair is dryer by nature so brush it regularly to stimulate natural oils. If you can't wait that long then I'd suggest getting a few soft layers around the face. DO NOT cut it into a bob! You'll look like a frizz ball! And thick hair is certainly not made for bobs...



My hair is very thick curly - need to change stlye ASAP- will some sort of bob work? if not what should i try?

The bob is a no-no if your hair is "very thick curly"!! It will be poofy and frizzy and hard to manage. Grow it long - shoulder-length or longer. You'll be able to style it with more versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment