Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm thinking of a rhianna type bob with blonde hair & black peek-a-boo hair lights?

I'm 13 years old %26amp; my mom said that I can get whatever type of hair style I want (as long as it's not a mow-hack, LOL) I'm kinda of punk (EMO even maybe) %26amp; want to get something really cool %26amp; funky. Hair length isn't an issue (mine is almost to my butt) what hair syles are there other than this PLEASE SEND LINKS IF YOU CAN...



I'm thinking of a rhianna type bob with blonde hair %26amp; black peek-a-boo hair lights?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com



I'm thinking of a rhianna type bob with blonde hair %26amp; black peek-a-boo hair lights?

dont dye your hair.. your WAY too young for that, cut it however you want but dont begin the process of ruining your hair so young

No comments:

Post a Comment