Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

I have dry frizzy hair its dyed auburn but its been maybe six or seven months since i last dyed. Right now i use dove, not the best thing for my hair, ive used pantene too and thats better, but i hear thats not too good either, my hair is horrible i usally have to straighten it. I kinda have a side show bob hair style, its that bad.I like my curly hair i just wish it would work, ive tried so many times to get it chemically straighend, too curly. Ill do anything that works help, PLEASE!!!



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

The relatively new brand SUNSILK has an anti Poof (yes, that's what it's called) conditioner and styling cream. They work GREAT.



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

ur hair is like that becuase u use the strighting iron too much......use coconut oil every week and ur hair wont be frizzy..........for the shampoo use headandshoulders



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

biosilk



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

Bye Special shampoo and if you comb it with a brush don't use a brush one of times my hair got Frizzy when i used a brush,but now it doesn't.%26lt;It's like a miracle!



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

Some tips, use a shampoo+ conditioner to wash your hair, then condition as usual.



Also don't wash it every day, you'll wash away alot your hair's natural oils that weigh down that frizz.



Look in to hair products for frizz, there are a million.



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

To be honest, the best way to solve this problem does require spending a little more than dove or pantene. Try using Redken products, dont just buy the shampoo though, get the conditioner and volumizer as well. Go to a hairstylist (and not a cheap costcutters or anything, a real hairdresser) and they will be able to guide you more on products and useful tips. I would avoid the straightener if possible, it burns your hair... thus making it dryer/ frizzier....My answers are reliable as they are from my own experience and have had great results!



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

http://www.garnier.com/dispatchfructis/



it's like putting new hair on your head



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

I do too I use a serum oil that I put in my hair after I shower and I also put a little bit of conditioner and I leave it in my hair good luck!!!



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

You need to be using a hydrating shampoo (like biolage) but first I would get a clarifying shampoo and shampoo your hair then after that do not put rinse in instead either get a packet of placenta (Wal greens) or some other intensive moisturizer. Redken has a great one but right now I can not think of the name of it. Always use a hydrating shampoo and cond I straighten my hair all the time and I make sure to put some anti frizz serum on it or even Glass by redken works great but dont use to much as it is very oily and it makes your hair shiny so just a little bit goes a long way. There is a straightener also used by professionals and of course wouldnt you know it I cannot remember the name of it either but I do know that it is made by Rusk anyway it straightens and defrizzes and I had used it on my clients back about 10 years ago and it was great! Good luck!



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

cholsterol, it calmed down my sister's hair and I didn't think anything would



it's in like a light yellow tube



it's condidtioner not shampoo



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

The Secret Weapon: Leave- in-Conditioners



If you have dry frizzy hair, a leave-in-conditioner has to be your best friend. Look for spray or lotion leave-in-conditioners which can be used on wet or dry hair. They can be used after a shampooing and conditioning or any time of the day you feel your hair just needs some moisture.



The key to maintaining dry frizzy hair is to continually hydrate it. Avoid washing your hair on a daily basis since shampoos can strip hair of its natural oils. Always make sure you protect your hair with some type of lotion, serum or spray before using hot appliances. Try to avoid blow dryers and instead air dry your hair and then straighten it with a flat iron on a low temperature setting for a sleek look. You can also work those frizzy kinks into smooth spiral curls. After washing and conditioning, place some curling gel or moose into your hair and scrunch your mane while blow drying with a dryer that has a diffuser attached. Or you can simply scrunch your hair and let it air dry. To get rid of the frizzy flyaways, swirl them with your finger or with a pencil as you blow dry.



What閳ユ獨 in your body is in your hair



Your lifestyle can have a big impact on your hair type. Do you spend a lot of time indoors or outdoors? How much sun exposure does your hair get and do you protect it from its harmful rays? What kind of foods are you eating? Do you drink a lot of water?



These are just some of the questions and things that you need to think about since you personally may be contributing to the frizziness of your own hair and may not even know it. In handling dry hair, two approaches need to betaken. From both the inside and the outside- your diet as well as the products you put on your hair effect how your hair looks and feels.



If you閳ユ獧e out in the sun, always wear a hat. And if you plan on swimming in a pool full of chlorine, take a minute to saturate your hair in conditioner to keep it safe from the harsh chemicals that can strip your hair not only of its color but of its softness. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water because if you feel good on the inside, your hair will show it on the outside.



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

I use this on my daughter because she has curly frizzy pooffy hair! This makes all the difference! I love it. This works!!! I suggest that you try the one in the jar first. It is the only thing that lets me get a comb through my daughters hair with out tears and screaming.



~~Loreal Nature's Therapy for very dry chemically processed hair.



Happy Hair Days!



I have dry frizzy hair, plz help!?

My stylist told me that the #1 cause of frizz is product buildup. It creates a waxy coating on the hair shafts that makes it difficult for your hair's natural oils to reach the ends of your hair, causing dryness and frizz.



You can use a clarifying shampoo once a week, or a simple at home method is to rinse your hair every few weeks with a lukewarm beer.



My hair is naturally very curly too, and to get that under control takes clarifying, a GOOD conditioner, and a blowout. A professional stylist can blow out ANYONE'S curly hair, and if they can-so can you.



I always straighten my hair, because my curls look crazy when I brush them no matter what.



Pantene isn't the best choice either. I like Sunsilk's straighten up, in a purple bottle.....and then I deep condition every few weeks with a hair mask. It doesn't really matter which kind, because they all have pretty much the same thing in them. Just stay away from any hot oil type treatment.



To blow out your hair, you need a good high wattage hair dryer with a concentrated end(an attachment that looks like a funnel to direct the heat), and a paddle brush-one of the big flat rectangular ones-that has plastic cushion tipped bristles. You have to seperate individual sections of hair, starting around your face where they are most noticed, and point the hair dryer at the brush moving it down your hair slowly. Repeat until that section is completely dry-if you leave it even a little damp, the curls will come back.



Because you are zapping so much moisture out, you will only need to wash hair every other day or so when you blow it out. If humidity gets to it, or you need a little more definition, I also use a straightening iron on the hair around my face. Quality makes a big difference, and the ceramic ones work much better than the metal.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment