Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blonde Hair?

I'm a 21 year old college student and I've just grown my hair out from a bob. My hair is a medium brown and I want to dye it blonde. Should I dye my hair blonde or does it look fake?



Blonde Hair?

I, for one, much prefer brunettes. And if you die your hair blonde, but your eyebrows are dark, it does look fake!



Blonde Hair?

Go for it. Most, if not all, guys can't tell. Rowwrrrrrrr.



Plus you'll make all the other girls jealous from all the attention you'll get.



Blonde Hair?

i would'nt . it would look fake.... i personally hate blond hair



Blonde Hair?

go for it. if you dont like it you can always change it back.



Blonde Hair?

It only looks fake if you don't find the right shade for your complexion. Also, it's going to look brassy if you do it yourself when going from a darker brown to a light blonde. I would consult with a stylist first, at least you advise you on how to find a proper shade. You might also want to try carmel highlights to lighten up your hair overall without drastically changing it.



Blonde Hair?

Try a shade or two lighter than you have now, to check and see if it looks fake or not, a lot of it depends on your skin tone, but you can always rock highlights :)



Blonde Hair?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...

No comments:

Post a Comment