Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curly hair...?

I have naturally curly hair, and I just got my hair cut [[layered bob with bangs]] and I let my hair air dry, like I usually do, and POOF. It frizzed so big it was nearly an afro. I love my curls, does anyone have any ideas on how I could get them back?



Thxx



Curly hair...?

Don't panic! Actually hair can go into shock when a fair amount has been chopped off. It will take a few days for the hair to begin to "fall correctly" again. Try using some leave in conditioner in the meantime.



Good luck!



Curly hair...?

did you put any product in it? try some mousse or gel finished off with a little flexible hold hairspray (not they kind that comes in aerosol cans...too stiff!) finger comb the product thoroughly through your hair to weigh it down a bit.



Curly hair...?

TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier works really well for me, if you just use a little bit, it won't weigh the curls down and it's not too greasy.



Curly hair...?

Instead of washing, just rinse your hair. When you get out of the shower, a little bit of hair gel will take the frizz out.



I've had that trouble for 30 years now.



I love girls with curly hair and glasses.



Curly hair...?

sweetie, i feel for ya! my hair is naturally curly, although i straighten it most days. maybe you can find something helpful here:



http://www.naturallycurly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment