Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair ideas please!!!!!?

i got my hair cut boy short during july and now it is growing back, but it is not quite long enough to wear my hair down in a bob.the length is longer up top than it is at the bottom and i don't know what to do. it is too long to wear the way it used to have it , but not long enough for anything else really. i have absolutel no ideas and i wont be able to go to the hair shop until next month. help me out please!



Hair ideas please!!!!!?

On a night when you're free go in front of the mirror and start playin around see what up do's you can do and what you can do w/ down do's. do half up half down to the back, side left right. And then down do's like flip the front left side of your hair to the right. just play around! good luck



Hair ideas please!!!!!?

Sounds like your hair could be perfect for a French Braid? I started French Braiding my hair when it was to my collar. It was too short to put in a pony tail and to long, and hanging in my face, so I learned how to French Braid it by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment