Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

I have long blonde hair now, about 1/4 down my back length. I have had it for about 3 years. I feel like it's getting ratty and I think I need a change. I have long sideswept bangs, which I'm planning on keeping, but I am considering chopping off about 5 inches to make it a shoulder length bob. Does anyone have opinions?



I have a style that's a mix between classic and high-fashion (when at work). I am 5'8" and 125lbs. Does anyone oppose shorter hair? Just wondering.



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

bobs r so in i say cut it off! and its only hair it'll grow back!



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

keep it long



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

ya i thonk u should go with the shoulder length bob



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

i have the exact haircut your thinking of getting, and i love it. there are so many things you can do with it, and it fits me perfectly!!!



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

I think go with a short bob.....DEFINATLY in this season!



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

Have you ever had it short?



Most people I know who go short do it in steps-about 2 inches now and if you can live with it, go a bit shorter the next cut.



I once went short, and unconciously hunched my shoulders until my hair naturally touched them again. I keep it between mid-back and my behind-okay, it is now at my behind-but that is my preference.



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

Yes go for the bob, they are so cute and easy to style



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

well it depends on your face shape and all that but cut it above the shoulder.



shoulder length is the hardest length to pull off. it looks...well...crap on most people.



i reckon chin length and layered with wavy curls i have that and not meaning to sound arrogant or anything but it looks great and is really easy to take care of.



if ur hair is going straggly then defo get it cut.



hope this helps!



Cutting my hair.... Leave it long or crop into a bob?

.i say go for the bob maybe even chin length here r some ideas. Please look at ALL of these:



Meduim:



http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...



http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...



http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...

No comments:

Post a Comment