Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love posh's bob! but i have african hair. i want to know how my hair can be cut and kept.?

every1 is doin the posh bob even rihanna had a go at it. i love it so much i want to have my hair in that style. but i want to know how to keep my hair in place witout gel, coz it looks so compressed n kinda ironed if u know wat i mean. and i do not want to use any extentions, my hair is thick enough for the cut. does any1 know how it (rihanna/posh bob) could be done on african hair witout use of extentions n gel?



I love posh's bob! but i have african hair. i want to know how my hair can be cut and kept.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNLBDmY6F...



get your hair flatironed or done with a straighting comb at a professional stylist one tht does black hair and tlk to her about the style



I love posh's bob! but i have african hair. i want to know how my hair can be cut and kept.?

yes, the bob cut is extremely popular. all you gotta do is print a few pics w/ this hairstyle such as victoria beckham, jenny mccarthy, etc...and show it to a hair stylist.



I love posh's bob! but i have african hair. i want to know how my hair can be cut and kept.?

u shud relax or texturize it at a proffesional black people hair salon. That shud make it softer and easier to manage and do that style u want. You can also try 2 straighten it and c if dat works.



I love posh's bob! but i have african hair. i want to know how my hair can be cut and kept.?

Well firstly, your totally right! The style is gorgeous and looks great.



I dont personally have african hair but I do know how to deal with it.



What you should do is, get some relaxer on your hair, a salon is best but you can buy it in a box at boots or similar. Only go with trusted brands though, you dont want to ruin your hair!



What this will do it, straighten your hair and make it very easy to manage.



Then all you need to do is get the cut at a good salon, it dosent have to be expensive but make sure its somewhere that you can trust, as sometimes, the bob (pob) can look uneven.



Talk to your stylist about protectors or other products that keep your hair smooth.



In all though, good luck! Why not even have a fringe cut in!



Hope this helps Tess =]

No comments:

Post a Comment