Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding Hair?

I'm getting married in five months time and I'm starting to panic about my hair..... I know......



I have naturally black hair, shaped into a graduated (?) bob. Long hair doesn't really suit me but I want something with a little glamour...30's 40's that kind of style? If you could give me a link to some images that would be great....



Thanx in advance



Wedding Hair?

I don't have a link but I think a natural flower pinned on the side of your hair would be cute. Something like a small, white flower like a Stephanotis.



Wedding Hair?

See this question I asked:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Also try brides.com



And, try googling wedding hairstyles or something like that in the image section. Or looking at red carpet photos of celebrities.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment