Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hair dilemma.. Should I get a long wavy weave, or should I rock the short bob look?

Go with the bob! You can always get those glue in extensions for fancier occasions and the bob is sooo cute! Of course, keep in mind that as it gets colder you might need to purchase a few scarves to keep your neck from freezing!



If you live in the US, buy this months Cosmpolitan and maybe some hairstyle magazines, there are a lot of great articles about getting bobs according to your facial structure! =]



Hair dilemma.. Should I get a long wavy weave, or should I rock the short bob look?

long wavy weave in my opinion! bobs are so... idk... bobbish!



Hair dilemma.. Should I get a long wavy weave, or should I rock the short bob look?

Bob it.



Hair dilemma.. Should I get a long wavy weave, or should I rock the short bob look?

I say Bob it. Im sure it will look nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment