Thursday, October 8, 2009

What hair cut should i get?

im dark and have an oblong face(,y face is loger than it is wide) and online they say the best styles for my hair are medium styles and those going down to half my neck. The problem is i really want a hair style, a bob, that doesnt make my face look long, but i cant find one and i dont think it would look as good on me because i dont have stong, standing out features on my face,like a point chin,pretty eye colo or cheekbones.Im putting a link of my picture below and under that the sites of pics of hairstyles i want to get but dont know if i should, be honest(aloso im not going to be able to die my hair so...)-Give me any pictures that you may think would look right on me.Im the girl on the first row holding with the long hair holding the tennis racket.you can click on the pic to zoom in, it may take a while to load.



http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schoo...



What hair cut should i get?

the first one.



What hair cut should i get?

Girl don't cut all of that long beautiful hair!!!!!! Naw I feel you on wanting change...I like the first one...or even a more angled bob would be cute...try clicking the link below...I hope it works. I think the very first pic is cute. The girl with the blonde hair...it's sorta angled! Good luck



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...

No comments:

Post a Comment