Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair help!! =]?

heyy everyone...at the moment i have blonde bob with a fringe...but i want it grow...it grows but by the time it has grown i have to have it cut again because it looks tatty...what should i do..should i keep putting it up without straigtening it and only do it when i go out...has anyone got any tips to make my hair grow quicker and any home things i can do to make it look healthyer...should i make my diet better..would this help?...xx



Hair help!! =]?

I had spikey hair %26amp; it took 3 years to grow it to where I want it which is to my waist I can give you some advice... bobby pins, hair ties, %26amp; hats are going to be your best friend. I dont know how your hair type is mine is wavy thick black hair so I got a hair straightener which really helped alot. Don't cut your hair only get trims every 3 or so months just to get the dead ends off. DONT GET FRUSTRATED! I did and I ended up cutting alot off. Once you get through the difficult stages It's not that bad.... But when you do get it trimed make sure the front %26amp; back are even that makes it easier to grow as well.. now after all this growing out I have decided to let my bangs grow! hope i helped



Hair help!! =]?

Long and Strong by fructis garnier ((its something like strong and long or whatever)) but it helps your hair grow faster, then GET SOME LAYERS!! theymake your hair more fashionable and easier, because you can wear it down. They will get rid of the "tatty". If you really wanna mix things up get sideswept bangs, they are SO fashionable right now and are a whole hairstle all on their own. And if your not so fond of any of this ((for some odd reason because its TOTALLY fashionable)) then your hair will be growing so fast, you can get a new haircut and change it up. ((the bangs also help to mgive "boring" hair a whole new personality.



Hair help!! =]?

improvement in diet will ofcourse help.try eating more nutritious food because sometimes the problem is with the diet only. try doing it i think it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment