Saturday, August 1, 2009

How does billie joe armstrong's hair hold up?!?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/_...



well i have the same hairlength and hairstyle i guess but im just wondering how on earth his hair holds up? im really curious to what product he might use. not saying the exact product but anyone know one that might hold because i have tried A LOT of different wax, putty, gel, etc. we basically have the same hairtype so anyone knows a good hair product that can have an effect on my hair like the pic above (holds VERY well)?



cause my problem is my hair tends to just go flat after being styled and so after a few minutes its all like a bob cut or something. so i usually bring a hat ;]



well anyways, thank you.



How does billie joe armstrong's hair hold up?!?

i think once you get the hairstyle, spray some spiking spray all over . once i tried the got2b glued styling spiking spray. that stuff is hardcore. it even is waterproof i got it at cvs. my hair stayed the same all day long . my hair kinda used to look like his. the thing was that my hair was so hard it poked my eyes sometimes and it hurt like a *****. the thing comes in both spray and cement form



How does billie joe armstrong's hair hold up?!?

its called super strong gel dude.



probably a little hairspray too.

No comments:

Post a Comment